Advanced to expert skiers are all smiles when carving around with the V10. The LYT Tech construction uses lightweight Karuba woodcore and Graphene to shape a ski that has a thicker tip and tail and a thinner middle section to provide great carving performance and vibration dampening. Improved control, better steering and increased stability is what you should expect. Light and incredibly strong Graphene creates a high-performing ski that’s playful and agile.
- LYT Tech construction uses variable thickness to facilitate carving.
- ERA 3.0 combines technology, rocker and shape for optimal performance.
- Graphene layer adds strength and very little weight.
- Carbon cap construction makes for a powerful and light ski.
- Karuba woodcore adds stability and responsiveness.
- Allride rocker features a 20% rocker in the tip, 80% camber underfoot and is tuned for female shredders.
- Structured UHM C base is fast enough for race skis.