Not your average playboat
Dagger brings decades of experience and team-tested, paddler-proven heritage to freestyle kayaking in the Jitsu Series.
The Jitsu’s unique rocker profile, hull to rail relationship through the stern, carefully distributed centralized volume, and slicey tips make three dimensional combination moves in advancing hole play easier while creating a seamless blend of speed, looseness, and release on waves. The double-step carving rail above the release edge also helps the boat to grip and drive on wave faces for very controlled carving. The Jitsu maintains snappy edge-to-edge transition yet it is arguably the loosest hull on the kayak market today.
Out-performing competitor freestyle kayaks downriver, the Jitsu is a solid all-around choice for those who want to enjoy big waves, holes on river, and freestyle competition too.
The 5.9 is the mid-sized Jitsu, perfectly suited for a wide range of paddlers looking for excellent release off of waves, three-dimensional hole moves, and a comfortable fit
- Length:5′ 9.5″ / 178 cm
- Width:26″ / 66 cm
- Cockpit Length:34″ / 86 cm
- Cockpit Width:19″ / 48 cm
- Deck Height:12.5″ / 32 cm
- Boat Weight:31 lbs. / 14 kg
- Volume:57 gal / 215 L
- Paddler Weight:140 – 200 lbs. / 64 – 91 kg
- Contour Ergo Outfitting
- Ratchet Adjustable Backband
- Roto Molded Seating with Leg Lifter
- Welded-In Seat Track
- Padded Foam Foot Brace System
- Precision Adjustable Thigh Braces
- Multi-Adjustable, ConTour Hip Pads
- Security Grab Handles