- Over 12+ different possibilities to wear! Enjoy versatility and freedom in one product.
- UPF50+ certified sun protection against ultraviolet (UV) radiation produced by the sun.
- Highly stretchable product designed for top comfort and performance.
- We are proud to present a new edition of the official Festival Original Multifunctional Headwear. Designed with the spirit of the mountains and inspire adventure all across North America.
- Now made from 100% recycled microfiber using plastic bottles supplied and certified by Repreve®. Each product contains 2 recycled plastic bottles!
- Designed in one piece and without any seams to obtain maximum comfort preventing skin irritation.
Buff Product Info
Size (Years): Adult
Composition: 95% Polyamide 4% PTFE
UPF Sun protection: UPF50+
Care instructions: Machine wash
Inspired by Banff National Park
For this year’s (2020) Banff Mountain Film, I wanted the illustration to tell a story and be more a little more representative of the beautiful landscape surrounding the town of Banff. After spending only a short time there, you learn that bears are such a big part of life in the Banff/Canmore area. The festival is held at a time when the days are getting darker and colder. Winter hasn’t arrived yet but is on its way.
About the design
My idea was to show a mama bear hunkering down for winter and dreaming of fall days walking through the beautiful hills, golden larches and meadows of her home, teaching her cubs the ways of life. It starts with the rolling foothills and river, the famous Lake Louise and Lake Agnes Tea house, and builds up to the high alpine world of Banff National Park. Bears are larger than life and ingrained in the culture of the area. I wanted to portray this by making the sleeping bear dwarf the surrounding trees so you know she is something special. Just like Banff. – John Fellows