Kevin Callan’s Fall Hiking Whisky Fireside Chat with Algonquin Outfitter’s Nate Smith
The Happy Camper heads out for a late fall walk in the woods (Crown land along the border of Algonquin Park) with Algonquin Outfitter’s Nate Smith, manager of the Huntsville store. They gather ingredients for boiling up a bush tea on separate stick stoves (Kelly Kettle & KIHD Products) and share a whisky (Old Forester) while Nate gives some tips on why shoulder season is one of the best times to wander in the woods and some tips on how to do it safely.
- Kevin Callan Happy Camper Youtube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyAVx1RB04N3CDMRPLeLiRg
- Algonquin Outfitter’s Hunstville Store – https://algonquinoutfitters.com/store-location/huntsville/
- Nate Smith Instagram account – https://www.instagram.com/natemuskoka/
- Kelly Kettle – https://www.kellykettle.com/Happy
- KIHD Products stick stove – https://kihdproducts.com/en/home/