Algonquin Park /Opeongo – Rental and Outfitting Associate
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
NOTE: This job is located in Algonquin Park on Lake Opeongo, the option of accommodations is available for some staff who are 16+ years old.
This is a seasonal role through Thanksgiving weekend.
AO is actively seeking Rental and Outfitting Associates to join our team on Lake Opeongo. If you are looking to have a blast, meet great people and try out some of our gear, then let’s connect!
As one of our Rental and Outfitting Associates, you aren’t just renting out equipment, you are helping people get outside and lead active and adventurous lifestyles. Here’s a few things you will do in this job:
- Rentals – assist with rental procedures for our products
- Handle Gear – Give out and return our rental equipment, clean care for and store gear between trips.
- Customer Service – create an awesome experience and deliver excellent customer service
- Fun – We want our team members to love what they do, so we want you to help promote a fun and inclusive work environment!
What will you bring to us?
- Previous experience in a equipment rental or outfitting environment (this is ideal but attitude and enthusiasm count for a lot!)
- Knowledge and love of the outdoors, equipment, and gear with confidence to provide advice and knowledge to our customers
- Desire to go above and beyond with a can-do, enthusiastic and team player attitude
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with an engaging and approachable personality
- Experience with POS systems is an asset
We need someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, can multitask & prioritize, follow through thoroughly on tasks with little supervision, and has a high standard of quality in all that they do. And it goes without saying that in the retail world, we are open on weekends and some holidays, so we need our associates to be willing to work these hours.
We think working at AO is pretty awesome so if you would like to learn more about these opportunities and what it is like to work with AO, please connect with us by sending your resume and a brief introduction of who you are and why you would be a great addition to the AO team.
Job Types: Full-time, Seasonal
Salary: $15.50 per hour
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- Day shift
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.