Hap Wilson – Dwight Library Presentation
A part of our Heritage
An informational presentation by author, artists and adventurer, Hap Wilson
Hap Wilson is the author of 14 nature-related books and the recipient of the Bill Mason Award for lifetime achievement in river conservation, and is a co-founder of Earthroots Environmental group. Hap will be happy to answer any questions about canoeing. Books will be available for purchase and signing.
*Coffee and Pastries Served
Please just RSVP above by clicking the [BUY TICKET] button for this FREE Event.
Some of Hap’s recent books:
- River of Fire
- The Cabin, Grey Owl and Me, Trails & Tribulations
- Lake Superior to Manitoba by Canoe
- Temagami – A Wilderness Paradise
- Wild Muskoka
- Rivers of the Upper Ottawa Valley
- Missinaibi – Journey to the Northern Sky