Coldest Night of the Year
20 Park Dr
Huntsville, ON P1H 1P5
It’s cold out there.
Accomplish something remarkable by doing something ordinary!
Walk with us on Saturday, February 25, 2017 in the Coldest Night of the Year, a super-fun, family-friendly fundraiser that raises money for the hungry, homeless, and hurting across Canada.
Algonquin Outfitters is sponsoring the Table Soup Kitchen’s walk, join us and them on Saturday February 25th. Warm up in the igloo behind our store or compete for the most funds raised to qualify for some great prizes. Stay warm and have fun!
WALK Day Details
We walk on February 25, 2017!
- 4 pm – Registration opens
- 5 pm – Opening Ceremonies
- 5:15 pm – Walk begins (all distances)
- 6 pm – Registration closes
- 6pm – Meal service begins
- 8 pm – Route closes, meal service ends
Between 6:00 and 8:00 pm a warm, light meal will be served to all walkers and volunteers.
Registration opens at 4:00 pm. All walkers must check-in and sign a waiver form before participating.
Please come prepared with:
- All cash and cheques payable to “Coldest Night of the Year”
- Pledge sheet with all donor data filled out completely and neatly OR
- Post all pledges of cash and cheques online in your personal fundraising page and print off the “My Results Form” and bring with cash or cheques.
- Bring a signed Waiver Form available online under TOOLS / FORMS on the main site.
Note: Walkers who raise $150 (adults) or $75 (youth aged 13-17) do NOT have to pay the $25 registration fee.
Route Options include:
- 2 km walk
- 5km walk
- 10 km walk
Rest stops will be available on all routes.
Maps will be available at the Welcome Desk. All routes will be well signed.
Route marshalls, rest stop attendants, and sweep vehicle drivers will be available for support along the route.
All riders 12 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
What to bring
- any cash or cheques made out to “Coldest Night of the Year”
- a completed pledge form or “My Results Form” to match the cash or cheques
- a signed waiver form
- good walking waterproof shoes/boots
- warm coat & mitts
Come prepared while keeping an eye on the expected weather.
About The Table Soup Kitchen Foundation
COME WALK WITH US to meet some significant needs in our community.
The Table Soup Kitchen Foundation is a non-profit, non-denominational Christian organization committed to lovingly serve the people of Muskoka. Check out our website, www.thetablefoundation.ca for more on our services.
We’re walking for the hungry, hurting and homeless. We want to show love to our neighbours, friends, and community members who are struggling to put food on the table, struggling to send their children to school with adequate lunches, struggling to get through each day, and struggling to not be forgotten. THEY NEED OUR HELP!! Please WALK with us on Feb. 25th and show them that they ARE LOVED!
The Table Soup Kitchen Foundation
Christine Cookson Event Director
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 705 641-1889