The Champion: Challenge Yourself | Canadian Canoe Culture
White water rafting in a flat-water canoe on the Madawaska River, Barry’s Bay. Paddling builds confidence and creates personal growth, plus its great fun!
Is there anything more Canadian than paddling? ‘Ontario’ is an Iroquoian word meaning ‘land of shining waters’. With over 200 lakes, countless rivers and heritage waterways in Ontario, we are connected by and to water and the Canoe is a symbol of that relationship.
Watch five different stories of ways Ontarian have connected to our natural environment, each other and themselves through paddling.
Get inspired for your next canoe adventure here: http://bit.ly/CanadianCanoeCulture
Let us help plan your next challenge
- Discover whitewater adventures on the Gull River through AO Boatwerks
- Learn more about Algonquin Provincial Park or visit the official website at www.algonquinpark.on.ca
- We’re here to help plan your next Algonquin Provincial Park adventure
- Our Ultimate Outfitting package takes care of all the planning for you
- Our Custom Guided canoe trip is perfect for the first time visitor
- Done it all before and just need a feather weight canoe, we’ve got those too.
- or maybe you just have a question, contact us or give us a call at 1-800-469-4948 (in North America) or 1-705-635-2243
Tips for Running Your First Waterfall
For more information visit http://www.rapidmag.com and find us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/rapidmagazine
Use this expert advice to run your first drop. Brendan Kowtecky with AO Boatwerks in Ontario, offers series of tips to successfully boof a small waterfall.
Discover more great skills and techniques on Rapid’s Techniques page (https://www.rapidmedia.com/rapid/cate…).
Discover great paddling adventures at http://www.ontariotravel.net/wateradv….
Challenge yourself with a whitewater program from Algonquin Outfitters Boatwerks on the Gull River