Our “Warranty Plus” Program
We want our customers to be totally satisfied with any purchase made at Algonquin Outfitters. Most of the products we sell come with warranties from the manufacturer but our Warranty Plus program offers you an extra level of confidence.
If you discover, within 60 days, that an item you purchased from us is defective, just return that item, along with the sales receipt, to the nearest Algonquin Outfitters store. You will have the option of an immediate replacement (if the item is in stock), store credit or we can return the defective item to the manufacturer for repair or replacement.
Defects covered under Warranty Plus include
- any item that ceases to function as expected, despite proper use and care (includes mechanical/electrical malfunction).
- seams delaminating / stitching coming undone
- zippers, buckles, clasps, eyelets breaking/cracking
- resin delamination (eg. skis, boards)
This warranty does not cover
- damage, accidental or otherwise
- loss or theft
- water or fire damage
- misuse, neglect, improper care and/or end-user modifications
Frequently Asked Questions
I want to return an item I purchased from Algonquin Outfitters but it is not convenient for me to return it in person. How can I return the item?
I purchased an item from AO and it needs repair or a replacement part due to normal “wear and tear” or damage. How can I get it fixed?
Do I need to produce a copy of my receipt with my warranty claim?
If you have any questions about this warranty program please feel free to contact us using the form below, or by calling 705-787-0262 ext. 29.