Algonquin Outfitters has a number of locations throughout the Muskoka and Haliburton regions and has a variety of jobs that need the right people! If you have an interest in Algonquin Park, Canoe Trips, Camping, Hiking, or Technical Outdoor Products we have several locations to choose from. Think of it more as a life experience than a place of work…
See below for available positions at Algonquin Outfitters!
What do we look for in an employee?
- someone who enjoys Outdoor Adventure!
- strong communication skills
- able to work in a team environment yet able to work independently when needed
- integrity in terms of decision-making and behavior
- ownership; a willingness to get the job done and to do things right
- innovation; someone looking to better themselves
Algonquin Outfitters is always looking for the right people. Our seasonal stores run from April through Thanksgiving but we start the interview process in March or earlier.
When you contact us please be sure to let us know which location you would prefer.
Current Job Openings at Algonquin Outfitters
Administrative - Full-time Receiving, Huntsville
Bracebridge - 60 Manitoba Street - No current openings
Brent - Cedar Lake, Northern Algonquin Park - 2017 Summer retail / rental staff - No current openings
Gull River - 1020 Bethel Road, Minden - Summer whitewater instructors
Haliburton - 218 Highland Street - Retail staff - No current openings
Huntsville - 86 Main Street - Full Time Sales Associate & Rental Manager
Lake of Two Rivers Store - Algonquin Park - 2017 Summer retail / restaurant
Minden - 12667 Highway #35
2017 Retail / Rental Staff – Lake Opeongo - April until October
Oxtongue Lake - 1035 Algonquin Outfitters Road
Port Carling - 119 Medora Street
Sir Sam's Ski Area - 1054 Liswood Road, Haliburton - No current Openings
Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area - Huntsville - No current Openings
Even more reasons to join the team!
A job at AO isn’t so much about work as it is a life experience. We firmly believe in staff expertise in the products and services that we provide, and that means we encourage you to try as many of the activities AO has to offer.
Here’s some of the added benefits of being part of the AO team
- AO wants you to experience the great wilderness of the park. Employees can use rental gear free of charge
- Many free activities run through AO such as group bike rides, ski/snowboarding, social nights, etc
- Staff get to learn about our cool products through our Product Knowledge sessions
- Get great incentives and deep discounts on the products/brands we carry
Please Submit Your Resume or fax it to 705-787-0222.