Friends of Algonquin Park 2017 Raffle
Every year we are proud to help the Friends of Algonquin Park raise some much needed funds through their annual Fundraising Raffle. Every year we work with our partners to come up with a great prize, typically a very nice Swift Canoe. This year, being Canada’s 150th anniversary, was a special year for us and thus we felt it deserved a very special prize for The Friends of Algonquin Park’s raffle.
Working with friends and partners like: Swift Canoe, Badger Paddles, Salus Marine, North Water Rescue we were able to come up with a prize that we feel fits very well with Canada’s 150th!
Here’s our custom Canadian prize package:
- A limited edition 2017, 16′ Swift Prospector with full carbon tech package and custom Canadian theme. This is #37 out of only 150 proposed models that will be produced!
- Two, custom Canadian themed cherry Badger Paddles.
- Two, red Salus PFD‘s with maple leaf on the back
- North Water 4-Bailer, throw-rope & whistle
- Algonquin Outfitters red ballistic canoe pack
- Four, car-top canoe blocks
- Two, Algonquin Outfitters V, bow & stern straps
- An Algonquin Outfitters, cam strap
- 4-day Ultimate Canoe Trip complete outfitting package for two people
An entire custom Celebrate Canada 150 package worth over $6200!
The Friends of Algonquin Park’s 2017 Fundraising Raffle offers the opportunity for you to win one of 12 amazing prize packages including canoes, overnight stays at local resorts and lodges, outdoor equipment, guided recreational excursions, books, plus much more. Click the poster above to review all the prize packages. A ticket costs just $10 and can be purchased either in person at various retailers (see below), or by calling The Friends of Algonquin Park at 613 637-2828 (see below for all the details). All proceeds support the charitable work of The Friends of Algonquin Park.
How to Purchase Your $10 Ticket(s)
1. By Telephone
Call The Friends of Algonquin Park at 613-637-2828 between 9:00am and 4:00pm (EST). Telephone orders for tickets cease at 4:00pm on Saturday, November 25, 2017. Tickets are $10 each. Visa and MasterCard accepted.
2. In Person
Purchase tickets in person at:
- Algonquin Park Visitor Centre
- Logging Museum
- Portage Store
- Lake of Two Rivers Store
- Algonquin Outfitters Opeongo Store
- Algonquin Outfitters store in Oxtongue Lake
Until just before the 1:00pm draw on Sunday, November 26, 2017. Cash, debit cards, Visa and MasterCard accepted. On the draw date, ticket sales are cash only as per Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario regulations.
No Online Ticket Sales
Raffle tickets are not available online as per Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario regulations.